1. PCS has been providing quality Christian education to our local area since 1986 and is
proud of the exceptional legacy of students ranging from our past high school era to our most recent sixth grade graduates.
2. We have a weekly chapel service for the student body.
3. Our curriculum is biblically based. This means that our subjects are taught from a Christian worldview based on the authority of Scripture.
4. The school is currently Pre-k - 6th grade. The student-teacher ratio is 6-1 and total enrollment is around 30.
5. PCS students are welcomed when they transfer to our local schools as they have a reputation for being academically proficient, respectful, and well-behaved.